ABCO Wholesale Distributors, LLC. Return Policy
1. If ABCO has made an error, there will be no service charge for items
returned within one week from date of invoice.
2. On returns for other than ABCO errors, a 15% re-stocking fee may
3. An original invoice must accompany all returns. No returns, for any
reason, will be accepted after thirty (30) days from the time of shipment
or pickup. An RMA ticket will be issued for all returns, followed by a
4. Pricing- The price for material covered hereby shall be adjusted to the
sellers published price or contract pricing in effect at the time of
5. No credit applied for damaged/used merchandise being returned after the
delivery date. Concealed damage on breakable merchandise will be
reviewed on an individual basis. All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging. In effort to better serve you we are encouraging all
accounts, as well as our drivers, to check and verify all merchandise at
the time of delivery. No returns on any item after 90-days from invoice
6. No “special” ordered items or “direct” shipped items will be returned to
ABCO. If merchandise is defective, arrangements will be made to have
the merchandise returned directly to the manufacturer. For any other
circumstances, please ask your sales representative.
7. No returns on chemicals (opened or un-opened), equipment parts and
safety related items that have an OSHA rating or stamp.
8. All orders paid by check will have a seven day waiting period before
credit is given. Returned checks are subject to a $20.00 fee. Credit will
be given in the same manner in which the original invoice is paid. (ABCO
Wholesale Distributors reserves the right to refund by form of check).
Most refunds will be handled in the manner in which they were
9. Taxes- Any tax, duty, or other governmental charge now or hereafter
levied upon the production, sale, use or shipment of materials ordered
or sold hereunder shall be for the buyers account. Such governmental
levies are not covered in the Seller’s price unless expressly so stated.
10. Warranty/Damaged goods- Seller shall replace any product which is
found defective or damaged during shipping, if the seller receives written or verbal notice of such defect within ten (10) days from the date of
shipment. Seller shall under no circumstance be liable to anyone for
damages of any kind or character, whether, indirect, special,
consequential, incidental or otherwise. Manufacture’s warranties will
apply were applicable.
11. Non-waiver Sellers waiver any of these Conditions of Sale in any
circumstance shall be limited to that instance and shall not imply that
Seller will waive Condition of Sale on any future occasion.